Emerging Leaders membership is an exciting opportunity! Emerging Leaders offers you the ability to begin creating better connections with members of the community, access to awesome programming, and allows you to begin taking an advocacy role on behalf of other emerging leaders. Emerging Leaders hopes to bring awareness to the issues that matter most to the emerging demographic, and capitalize on opportunities to provide programs and services tailored to your needs!
Established leaders can serve as mentors for emerging leaders; organizations can show their support for the retention, attraction, and development of new leaders and great talent; emerging leaders can receive the training, resources, and tools they need to become leaders within the communities they serve.
Everyone is encouraged to join Emerging Leaders, regardless of age, and benefit from the new perspectives, energy, and insights that Emerging Leaders and it’s members have to offer. There is something in it for everyone!
Each year Emerging Leaders will be awarding two new members our New Member of the Year Award, check out our 2012/13 recipients!
Are you a student at Fanshawe College? Sign up for ELSA and receive all the benefits of Emerging Leaders and be part of the Emerging Leaders Student Association on campus! Visit www.emergingleaders.ca/elsa for more details.
Membership in Emerging Leaders Includes:
- Admission to Emerging Leaders Mixers
- Discounts on professional leadership and development programs
- Free admission to Marquee Events
- Discounts at participating friends of EL businesses View EL Discounts
- Voting rights on the future direction of Emerging Leaders
- Discounts on EL partnered events
- Option to serve on Community Boards and EL Committees
- Volunteer engagement
- Seasonal employment/Internship opportunities
- Potential recognition for Emerging Leaders Member of the year Award
- Membership Key Tag – free
Membership packages will be mailed out once the online membership registration process is complete. You should receive your membership package 1-2 weeks after your registration is complete.
Corporate and Nonprofit Memberships are also available.
Note: if you would like a corporate or nonprofit membership but need special arrangements to be made please contact email@example.com
Membership – individual – $40.00
College and University students – *free with valid school email address
NonProfit Organizations – $100/year
Organizations with 1-5 Employees $200/year
Organizations with 6-10 Employees $300/year
Organizations with 11-25 Employees $500/year
Organizations with 26-50 Employees $675/year
Organizations with 51-100 Employees $950/year
Organizations with 100+ Employees $1075/year
- All membership sales are final and refunds will not be provided.
- All memberships are valid until August 31, 2014
- Payment by cheque is possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
**You can also pay your membership fees with a money order, made payable to:
Emerging Leaders London Community Network
246 Dundas St, Unit X